Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keep Smiling Keep Shining

A cute little photo of Nicole last spring. I saw an inspiration challenge at Mix it Up that had spring colors and similar styled flowers. I used felt to create my flowers, and ribbon for the stems. Today's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud was to use some lyrics from Dionne Warwick's That's What Friends Are For. As soon as I searched out the lyrics and found keep smiling, keep shining, I knew exactly what photo to use. I also used their sketch, turned sideways. Even with making my own flowers, this layout came together very quick.


7 comments:

  1. lllooooooveeee it Joann! sooo springy and sweet! thanks for playing along and so glad you loved your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!!! lOVe it!!! Thanks for playing along...so glad you loved your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lyrics are so perfect for that lovely photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete