Yippee! More goodies in the mail. This time it was my Little Life Box of greatness. They always pack it so pretty and include a seasonal postcard.
Details as per their website:
- Curious about switching to healthier, more sustainable alternatives of the brands that you consume on a daily basis? Receive a package of up to a dozen products right to your door for you to sample and discover. Snacks, cosmetics, supplements, vitamins and more!
- Original or vegan subscriptions
- Shipped on the first Monday of the month via Canada Post (I seem to always get mine on the first Friday of the month)
- Prices begin at $19.95/month
1. Tolan Skincare Foam Cleanser 50 ml
This was the sneak peek item this month. Tolan Skincare is dedicated to providing top-quality, cruelty-free, all natural, Canadian produced products. Our Foaming Cleanser is formulated from a coconut base with aloe vera to moisturize and provides an all-around, refreshing feeling. Use morning and night to defend your skin against daily dirt, oil and makeup-up build-up. On the Tolan site, a 210 ml bottle is $30 so this is worth about $7. I love that it is a large enough size that you really get a chance to try and know if you like it.
2. Arome Oils Hand lotion 0.5 oz sampleArôme hand lotion's are homemade with Shea butter, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil and more natural ingredients that are excellent to moisturize and replenish dehydrated hands. A 4oz bottle on the Arome Oils website is $6 so this sample is worth about $0.75. This is a great size to throw in my purse and it smells great (Hawaiian Breeze).
3. ethical bean coffee rocket french roast - no size indicated
4. Four O-Clock teas - 4 bags
We have received this in the past but I like it so I'm okay with that. One of the flavors is cucumber mint which makes an awesome iced tea. Based on the price of a full box, I'll estimate this at worth $1.
5. i heart keenwah Quinoa puffs x 1.5 oz bags x 2
These look really good. They sent two flavors Herbes de Provence and Aged Cheddar. They are priced at $1.25/bag on the i heart keenwah site, so these are worth $2.50 total
6. Free for All Kitchen gluten free Brownie Thins 1oz x 2
These aren't listed on Little Life boxes website, but the crackers are. I did find the brownie thins on Free for All Kitchen website, but there are no prices listed. I'm going to guess at $1.25/bag.
7. Tasty Bite Kung Pao noodles microwaveable pouch
My teenager son is going to love taking this for lunch! A vegetarian take on this staple of Sichuan cuisine, our Kung Pao noodles are freshly cooked with vegetables and tossed with peanuts in a sweet and spicy sauce. Heat and serve to enjoy real Chinese cuisine in 1 minute (without the MSG). These are worth $3.50
8. Solo apple cinnamon with quinoa energy bar
This will be great in my golf bag. Apple pieces and cinnamon notes paired with protein-packed quinoa - all wrapped up in yogurt. Yes please! This all-natural energy bar tastes like a piece of fresh apple pie. Go ahead; indulge. With this bar in your cupboard, who needs dessert? These are about $2.25/bar if you buy by the case
9. Mediterra nutrition Sesame energy bar with pistachio & honey
Another great item for my purse or golf bag. Did you know sesame seeds and Greek honey are among the best natural sources of energy?Packed with fiber, vitamins and minerals, these Mediterranean favorites have been boosting performance since ancient times. They added pistachios from Aegina Island to bring you a nutrition bar bursting with flavor. $2/bar
Once again, I'm happy with my Little Life Box. It's a great way to sample new (and frequently Canadian) products. I paid $18 for this box, as I purchased a 6 month plan. The total cost of the products was about $25 based on my calculations which was lower that normal, but still more than what I paid for it.
I continue to look forward this box every month and can't imagine ever cancelling my subscription.