Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jule's Wellness August Lifestyle box


I was so happy to discover a new Canadian subscription box!  This one focuses on women's health and includes many Canadian products.

I first tried it last month and was very impressed with the goodies.  As a result I ordered the August box right away.  I was very happy when it arrived on July 31.



Details:
Who:  Jule's wellness.
Share our passion for healthy living!  We are navigating through the confusion to help eliminate health-washing and bring you the best healthy living and wellness products.  We read the labels, and do the taste testing.  If we find something we love, we share.  

What: 
We hand-select health-conscious; female focused lifestyle products every month for our subscription box service.  Surprise yourself or a loved one monthly to luxury wellness lifestyle products!  This isn't just a box of sample packs... we send you an assortment of goodies from our boutique!     

Cost:  $34.32 monthly including shipping within Canada


August box:  

The theme this month is getting active and they included a card with some tips to help you,



They also included an information card for the products and a 20% off code if you order more of the products in their boutique.




1.  Toe socks
My daughter almost had a fit when she saw these. She's been wanting a pair for awhile.  There's no way I'm getting this back from her.  Just a note I was asked in advance what size footwear I wore to be sure they sent the right size.  $18 at http://juleswellness.ca/ which is cheaper than anywhere else online.   Toe Sox is a Canadian company.


2.  Juicy bamboo facial wipe sample.
No chemical cleansing cloth.  Sample of one wipe.  Online price $14/30 cloths. So this sample is worth about $0.50.

 

3.  Boiron Arnica 15g sample
Homeopathic ointment for injuries, pain and inflammation.  I received this in other subscriptions but was happy to get again.  I hate using non natural products so love having this on hand for my active teens and husband.  Online price $17/70g tube so this sample is worth about $3.50.  Canadian product.

4.  Ella's Botanicals Sports Rub 62g
I'm not sure if this was a bonus item, if this was an item that varied per subscription or if they just forgot to list it on the information sheet.  This is a soothing & revitalizing Sports Rub.  Not online at juleswellness but Ella's botanicals has it listed for $20 on their site.  Made in Canada.



5.  Ultima Raspberry Replenisher Sample 
Electrolyte powder sample.   I'd love to find an alternative to Gatorade for my kids so I'm hoping they'll love this.   Online price is $17 for 4.7oz so this is worth about $0.50

6.  Natural Calm Magnesium sample x2
Mineral for muscle relaxation and optimal organ function.  Magnesium is also great for sleep too.  Online price is $27/8 oz. so these are worth about $0.40.  Canadian company.

7.  Four Sigma foods Instant Cordyceps sample
Cordycep mushroom helps the body maintain constant energy levels.  I think I'll send this with my husband to add to his pre workout smoothie.  Not available at juleswellness

8.  Honey Stinger energy chews 
online price is $2.75



9.  Buff Bison Jerky
100% Canadian bison meat without steroids or hormones.  Online price $4.25  Canadian product.

10.  Flow Water
Naturally Alkaline Spring water.  500ml  Online price reg $5.45 on sale for $2.40.  Canadian product.



I was happy with this month's box.  There was a very clear theme and all products will be used by our family.  The toe sox and the sport's rub made up the value of the box and the rest were bonuses.  The total value of the box is just over $50 which is definitely more than it cost me.  I love being introduced to new Canadian products and will be looking forward to next month's box.




No comments:

Post a Comment