Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I. need. to. scrap. more.

This month has just been so busy I haven't made it into my craft room much and it's driving me crazy. We've been trying to do our landscaping ourselves, been trying to have some summer fun with the kids, and on top of that we've been getting lots of company.
Next month I will lock myself in my craftroom if I have to in order to get some ME time. I think I've found a great new challenge site, The Practical Scrappers and can't wait to see what they come up with. Their goal is to help us use up our stash of scrapping goodies, this should help me get back at it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Joann! This is Nancy from the GCD blog hop... you won the Morning Glory collection! Shoot me an email at nancydoren@gmail.com

    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you shared. I need to deperately start scrapping again. Maybe I'll join in soon!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete