A layout for my son's album of our annual visit to the Pumpkin patch.
I used sketch #65 at Creative Scrappers along with a couple of challenges:
- Scrapping Out Loud - use tissue paper and a bow - the tissue paper is stitched onto the layout to create the circle and the bow is on the post of the sign.
- al a Carte - Challenge to choose at least 3 items (I did 4) from the current 'menu' which consisted of :
1. doodling around the edge of layout - Did that
2. hand or machine stitching - Did that
3. craft or turquoise cardstock -
4. 4 different patterned papers - Did that
5. buttons...must be threaded! - Did that
6. handmade embellishment -
7. mixed alpha title
8. journaling strips...preferably DYMO