Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back......finally a new page done!!

You know how sometimes life throws you a little more than you can handle at once??? Well, something had to give for me, and unfortunately it was my crafting time. I haven't been in my scraproom for over 5 months!!! I have SO been missing it!
This weekend I was able to make some time for scrapping and it felt SO good. Here's my first page, based on Sketch #54 at the Scrappiest.
In addition to all of the usual, everyday stuff to keep us busy, our family went on an AMAZING cruise to Caribbean/Central America in January. I have decided to push aside all of the other photos that need scrapping and concentrate on getting the trip documented. These are couple of misc. photos from our stop in Costa Rica:












1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and this and that scalloped edge is just perfect! Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete