Thursday, March 12, 2015

Little LIFE box - March 2015

I received my Little LIFE box today (4 days after shipping!!!!) and was thrilled with what was all in it.  It always looks so pretty when I open it.




1.  A. Vogel Beauty Essentials daily supplements - 60 capsules (one month) retail $30

There's a good video on the A.Vogel site describing this supplement.  My skin is not great right now and my nails are always a mess so I took my first one already.

2.  Orange Naturals Adult Multi vitamin - 60 capsules (one month) retail $22

From the Orange Naturals website:
Adult Multi is a high-potency, complete multivitamin and multimineral formula designed for optimal daily nutritional support for both men and women. This multi is iron-free as iron is not a mineral required by everyone and an excess of iron when it is not needed can, in fact, be harmful. Each vegetable capsule provides all the vitamins and trace minerals in its preferred and active form for rapid absorption. All ingredients in this multi are at therapeutic levels – none are included ‘just for show’. Orange Naturals Adult Multivitamin is your choice for a daily multivitamin!

Orange Naturals website has a lot of other products that look really interesting as well so I'm glad I was introduced to them.  They also included a newsletter in the box with a lot of information.



3.  Herbion Naturals Cough Syrup for Children - 150 ml (full size) $8
My kids are teenagers, but I will still keep this for them to use.  I don't buy cough syrup because of all of the sugars and other unnecessary ingredients in most syrups, but this one looks good.



4.  Neolia Hydra-agerelief Soap - full size 130g - retail $3
 From their site:  Made with 100% Organic Grapeseed Oil + Apples & Ginger
Polyphenols & Vitamin E  For mature skin   A rich and unctuous lather for soft, treated and hydrated skin
I don't typically use bar soap but will try this since it's 100% natural and organic.

5.  Abio Organic Bath bomb - retail $3.50
I loved getting this since it's been awhile since I've had a nice relaxing bath.  Will be adding this to my to-do list for the weekend.  It has a very strong rose scent which may turn some off, but I like it.

6.  Max Effects naturals makeup remover plus toner - 5ml sample size
400ml retails for $20 so this has an approx value of $0.25.  Available on little LIFE box website.
This is great for a travel bag.  It's a one-step, no rinse makeup remover and I look forward to trying it out.

7.  Montagne Jeunesse Mud mask - 6g trial size
A 20g pack retails for $2 so this is worth about $0.60
My teenager daughter is going to love this.  It's an ultra deep-pore cleanse so perfect for her.



8.  Herbamare Natural salt substitute - 10 g sample
500 g retails for $4.50 so this is worth approx. $0.10 but big enough to try it out.
It's a very reasonably priced alternative to salt and I will be passing this on to my parents to try since they need to watch their salt intake.

9.  Virage Sante lalma tea bags - 4 bags - $1.75 value
16 bags retail for $7 on little LIFE box website
This is included a pamphlet of the various teas they have.  This pack included samples of Nightly, Javaslim-t, Detox, and Easy lax.
I'm not a fan of herbal teas but my sister is so I will gift these to her.



10.  Coconut Organics CocoBacon - 42 g retail $3 on little LIFE box website
These are definitely for my husband!  He (like most males) loves bacon and this is a new way to try it.

11.  Beanfields Bean & Rice chips, nacho flavoured - 43g
I'm going to guess the value of these at about $2 based on other brands.
This is another one I'm not going to share.  My weakness has always been chips so I'm always on the lookout for a healthier version.  I did a search and they are available at various health food stores.



12.  Mrs. Crimble's large Chocolate Macaroon - 68g
Walmart carries a 6 pack for $3.50 but there is no mention of the size.  I'll value this at $1.50.
This is a large cookie and I'm not sharing with anyone.  I'm eating while I'm typing and it's very good!!!  It does have a lot of sugar and fat in it so it's definitely a treat.  I would buy these again for sure.  You have to trust me there was a cookie in the package when it arrived.  I devoured it then realized I hadn't take the picture :).

13.  Made Good Chocolate Chip organic Granola Bar - 24 g value $1
A box of 5 bars sell for $5 online.
This will be going in my purse for an emergency snack need.  Full of good stuff (one full serving of veggies per bar!).  Non-GMO, organic, vegan, Kosher, peanut free.



Verdict:



I LOVED this box!  It was my favorite so far.  The value was really good at about $76.  Not all subscribers received the cough syrup so I got lucky.  All of the products will get put to use.  I really liked that the supplements/vitamins were general and not for a particular problem.  I purchased a 3 month subscription and will definitely be renewing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment