Saturday, March 14, 2015

Read books January & February

I'm trying hard to make more time for myself and that includes one of my favorite pastimes, reading.  I have set a goal to read a minimum of  52 books this year and so far I'm on target.  I'm a huge fan of Goodreads and use it to keep track of what I have and what I would like to read.  Unfortunately, my TBR list is about 600 titles long!!

Here's some I've read so far:


This was a nice light read. I've like many of her other books as well.   I rated it 3.5/5.


This was a really quick, chick lit read.  Rated it 3/5.


This was a little more romancy than I typically read, but I still thought it was okay.  Rated 3/5


Another quick chick lit read (the best kind when on vacation).  Rated it 3.5/5


I love reading mindless books, but I hope to expand my horizons, so to speak.  There are a lot of reading challenges all over the web, and after a quick search, I decided to 'play' along on this one posted at Popsugar:






I'll be keeping track of these 52 challenges along with others I'll be reading just for fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment