Monday, March 2, 2015

Glossy Box February Review

I was very pleased to see my February Glossy Box arrive in February.  The shipping problems I had with the December and January boxes seems to have been fixed.


1.  Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel - full size $15
This smells great and I look forward to using it.  I know I'm going to have to keep it away from DD or she'll empty it very quick.  The price seems very accurate from what I see online.  I don't know if this is available in Canada so is a nice treat



2.  Royal Apothic Lip Butter - full size $12
This is so darn cute!  Great packaging and I also really like the product.  The color is a nice pale pink which feels super moisturizing thanks to the argan, grape seed and almond oils.  Not sure if I'll be able to find this again in Canada so again, a great little treat.


3.  Julep Color treat in Heartleigh - $14
I just recently cancelled my Julep subscription since I have far too many polishes and rarely seem to take the time to put them on anything but my toes.  I don't know why they put an item in the box from a company that has their own subscription boxes.  This one will go to DD since too sparkly for my liking.


4.  Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner - full size $36
I have yet to try this.  It also seems very expensive so can't seem myself purchasing again, but I will try it and see, maybe I'll be blown away by it.


5.  Teadora Beauty bar in Rainforest at Dawn - full size $5
I don't use bar soap, but I will give this one a try since I do like the smell.



Verdict:
I wasn't blown away by the items in this box but I do really like the lip butter and shower gel just not sure if these two products are worth my subscription costs.  The Canadian dollar's low value is really making me question the value of a few of the boxes I receive.  I'll see how the March box measures up before deciding whether to continue with the subscription.



No comments:

Post a Comment