Saturday, April 18, 2009

Catching up

I've been out of town for 4 days and have been spending the morning getting a bit caught up on my papercrafting blogs and such.

Firstly, I was very excited to get my prize in the mail from 365 cards. Each time a challenge was completed in the month of March, your name was entered into the random drawing and I was selected. The package included lots of cardstock - which you can never have too much of - and some diecuts & rhinestones. It's so great getting that kind of mail.

My second surprise was to see that a card I had created using a sketch at Card Patterns was chosen as one of the top 5 cards of the week. What an honor. You can see it here. There is a new sketch posted today, so I'll have to try to get to that one later this week.

Looking forward to the kids going back to school this week and getting down into my craft room again.

I also decided to add a counter to my blog today. I thought it may be interesting to see how many people stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment