Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trifold Birthday card for A. Mary

Today's challenge at 365 cards was to create a tri-fold card. I need a birthday card for my Aunt, so decided to try it. These colors are her colors so I think she'll like it.


Since I've been asked for instructions here they are:

The instructions I originally used were to take a 12x12 piece of paper, make two markings 2.5" from the corners on across from each other. Cut along this diagonal to create the bases for two separate cards. This is how I started but then realized it would be too long for a business size envelope so I decided to shorten it so it will fit. Obviously it's what you prefer. Then you score it at 4" and 8".

12 comments:

  1. I love this! Do you have the measurements to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for this challenge!! love the paper you used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty, thanks for the directions your aunt will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous tri-fold!! Love all the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper, gorgeous colours
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that style of a card and the papers you chose are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Aunt is going to love this card. Too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! I love the layered look! Your aunt's a lucky lady to be receiving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again I find a super clever design that I simply have to try - and such a pretty card, too!

    ReplyDelete