Friday, April 24, 2009

Yakety Yak

I decided it was time for a girly page. I get tired of working on the boys stuff!
My daughter is a talker, she talks constantly, CONSTANTLY. It's ironic since her speech development was a bit delayed. Just shows they will do it when they are ready.

Those of you who visit my blog know that I like challenges. It gets me creating pages that don't all look alike. This time, this page incorportates 5 challenges. I didn't really intend for that, but that's how it turned out.

1. This week's color challenge at Color Combos Galore - a new place I just found that has some amazing color combos and helps me out of my rut.
2. Sketch # 16 at Inspired blueprints, even though my page looks very different since I made it 8.5 x 11 and switched the journalling & photo around.
3. Challenge # 4 for Sisterhood of Scraps birthday bash, to use a title of a 50's song as the title of a layout, and use 5 circle elements (my buttons)
4. Mix It Ups challenge this week to use rub-ons in an unusual fashion. I used them the usual way and then also used them on two buttons, a plastic one & a fabric one.
5. Jennifer's challenge at SBCH to use flowers on a layout.

Phew!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, great page! Love the colors and your layering is great!

    ReplyDelete