Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Danielle's b'day

I created this card with my 6 yo DD for her bff's birthday on Friday. It remained pretty simple, and I would have added more black, but she wouldn't go for that! We used Kelly Jo's color chef challenge #4 and this weeks card Patterns sketch.

I usually don't help the kids with creating their friends cards, but I wanted to join in on my friend Ali's challenge for Sisterhood of Scrap, and one of the options in the challenge was to create a project with a 7 on it. Since this was a perfect opportunity I had to help her.







8 comments:

  1. what an adorable birthday card!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and pretty!! great take on the challenge. Happy BDay to your DD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative, I love your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out perfect for your DD's friend's birthday!! Great job using the sketch to make such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joann, that is a lovely card and qualifies for the prize draw! Thanks for joining in at SOS and on my blog! Good Luck in the prize draw (tomorrow AM)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! What a cute little card. Love the scalloped border with the piercing.

    Thanks for joining us on CP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I bet this one will be a hit at the birthday party! Well done to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete