Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks!

Today is day 33 on 365 cards and I found out that I won the challenge for last month!! Yippee, some fun mail on the way - some Sierra Pacific card stock, a set Colorbok chipboard alphabets & numbers, and rhinestones from Kaiser scrapbooks. I've been having a lot of fun with the challenges there, so this was a super added bonus!!!

Back to today's challenge - use only the top 1/3 or the bottom 1/3 of your card, leaving the other 2/3 blank. I love the look of simple cards so loved this challenge. I received this ribbon in a RAK from a scrap friend and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful and simple. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and congratulations on winning the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the contemporary look it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the ribbon is patterned and the paper is not. I have some patterned ribbon that I love but can never work it into a card or LO. I think I will be inspired by your beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome this is a great card. Good job with this challenge.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I love this! I love that color combo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning the competition for last month and well don on keeping up with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win! Love this card - that ribbon is really cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete