Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks!

Today is day 33 on 365 cards and I found out that I won the challenge for last month!! Yippee, some fun mail on the way - some Sierra Pacific card stock, a set Colorbok chipboard alphabets & numbers, and rhinestones from Kaiser scrapbooks. I've been having a lot of fun with the challenges there, so this was a super added bonus!!!

Back to today's challenge - use only the top 1/3 or the bottom 1/3 of your card, leaving the other 2/3 blank. I love the look of simple cards so loved this challenge. I received this ribbon in a RAK from a scrap friend and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful and simple. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and congratulations on winning the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the contemporary look it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the ribbon is patterned and the paper is not. I have some patterned ribbon that I love but can never work it into a card or LO. I think I will be inspired by your beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome this is a great card. Good job with this challenge.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I love this! I love that color combo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the white space. a great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning the competition for last month and well don on keeping up with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! Love this card - that ribbon is really cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete